How can I report a theft or malicious damage to Police?

WA Police link to obtain an incident report number following malicious damage or theft (under $3,000 est. value)


All incidents of malicious damage and stolen property must be reported to Police by the person reporting the incident. The insurance companies will require an incident report number should the owners want to proceed with a claim.

NOTE: Criminal offences are outside the jurisdiction of Strata Mangers
This can include example of such behaviour as drug use and domestic violence, as well as damage to property etc.   

If non-urgent police attendance is required, please ring 131 444.

For life threatening or time critical emergencies, please call 000 or call (TTY) 106 if you or the person requiring assistance is hearing or speech impaired.

Where damage (or stolen property) is less then $3,000 estimated value, you can complete the Police Report and receive an incident report number (which will be emailed to you), by following this link:

WA Police: Stolen or Damaged Property reporting form
This is an important step as we would need to obtain an incident report number if an insurance claim needs to be lodged.

Guide to filling out the online form for Common Property damage & theft

The property belongs to: The Strata Company (The owners of building name / SP number)

The property belongs to: A Company

Company Details (if reporting on behalf of a company): ↓

Company Name and Trading Name: The owners of building name (or first line of address), SP number

Number and Street Name: C/- ESM Strata, PO Box 779, Victoria Park, WA, 6979